Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Word of Changing
|Spell level :||Innate level: 5, Warlock: Dark|
|Duration :||1 min. * cLevel|
|Spell resistance :||No|
|DR||Acid 10, Cold 10|
|Natural Weapons||Claw 2d6, Claw 2d6, Bite 2d8|
- Changing into this form should disable spellcasting. But, only the quickcast shortcut key is disabled while transformed. Warlock invocations may still be accessed through the quickcast bar, but the bar must be turned on by the menu icons. This is a known bug with all polymorphing spells.
- The Warlock cannot use combat feats such as Knockdown, Improved Knockdown, and Whirlwind Attack. Mode activated from the modal bar (Hide, Power Attack, Flurry of Blows, etc.) are still available, but NOT if used from the quick-slot bars (can only be used from the modal bar).
- The transformation also disables all worn items and equipment, making them inert and removing their effects on the wearer until the Warlock returns to normal form (c.f. - Polymorph Self). The regeneration granted by this form allows the warlock infinite healing, making it effective in modules with limited rest opportunities.
- Note that the Warlock retains her mental stats (Int, Wis, and Cha) while shifted into this form. However, all racial modifiers, abilities and penalties are disabled.
- The Warlock is considered an Outsider while shifted, thus some spells will not work on her. Some enhancement spells must be cast before shifting (e.g.:Enlarge Person) and others from other party members (e.g.:Jagged Tooth).