Wood Elves are reclusive and solitary although not as withdrawn from society as the nearly feral wild elves, so it is rare, but not unheard of, to see wood elves venture from their homes in the High Forest. Wood elves are uncommonly strong for elves, but also smaller and less intuitive than most elves. Also called copper elves, they have coppery skin tinged with green, and brown, green, or hazel eyes. Their hair is usually brown or black, with blond and coppery-red occasionally found.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Immunity to Sleep: Immunity to sleep and magic sleep effects.
- Low-light vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves are automatically proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) weapons.
- Keen Sense: An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 racial bonus to Listen
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 racial bonus to Search
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot