"This sinister-looking humanoid has pale skin, haunting red eyes, and a feral cast to her features."
Vampires appear just as they did in life, although their features are often hardened and feral, with the predatory look of wolves.
Like liches, they often embrace finery and decadence and may assume the guise of nobility. Despite their human appearance, vampires can be easily recognized, for they cast no shadows and throw no reflections in mirrors.
Forever anchored to their coffins and the unholy earth of their graves, these nocturnal predators scheme constantly to fill the world with their foul progeny.
- Fighter 5
- Usually chaotic evil
- Damage reduction 10/+1 and alchemical silver
- Damage resistance cold and electrical (10/-)
- Immunity to disease, critical hits, death magic, level/ability drain, mind-affecting spells, paralysis, poison, sneak attack
- Regeneration 5
- Turn resistance 4
- Armor Proficiency (light), Armor Proficiency (medium), Armor Proficiency (heavy), Shield Proficiency, Tower Shield Proficiency, Weapon Proficiency (simple), Weapon Proficiency (martial), Cleave, Great Cleave, Knockdown, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (longsword), Weapon Specialization (longsword), Power Critical (longsword), Darkvision
- Casts Dominate Person at caster level 5