- Type of feat: General
- Prerequisite: Dex 15
- Required for: Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Greater Two-Weapon Fighting, Two-Weapon Defense, Improved Two-Weapon Defense, Perfect Two-Weapon Fighting
- Specifics: Benefit: Your penalties on attack rolls for fighting with two weapons are reduced. The penalty for your primary hand lessens by 2 and the one for your off-hand lessens by 6.
If you wield a second weapon in your off-hand, you can get one extra attack per round with that weapon. When fighting in this way you suffer a –6 penalty with your regular attack or attacks with your primary hand and a –10 penalty to the attack with your off hand. If your off-hand weapon is light the penalties are reduced by 2 each.
A 2nd-level ranger who has chosen the two-weapon combat style is treated as having two-weapon fighting, even if he does not have the prerequisite for it, but only when he is wearing light or no armor.
- Use: Automatic
- Rangers in NWN gain a separate feat which produced the same effects as this feat. The difference being that the ranger feat had the ranger-specific armor restrictions.
- NWN had a feat called Ambidexterity which reduced the off-hand attack penalty by 4, NWN2 merged this effect into Two-Weapon Fighting.
3.5E Rules ComparisonEdit
- The manual incorrectly states that a Dexterity of 13 is the prerequisite for this feat. -This was actually how it was in the original, unpatched OC. At some point the requirement was changed to 15 Dexterity.