Regeneration enables a creature to regain hit points faster than normal. At the beginning of each turn the creature heals a number of hit points equal to the Regeneration value. Regeneration abilities stack with each other.
Weapons with Vampiric Regeneration enchantments only regenerate hitpoints when striking a opponent.
It's possible in Mask of the Betrayer to have enormous regeneration each round.
- Some regeneration items found or created in MOTB are:
- Ashenring: Ring (must restore the woodman), +4 regeneration,
- Thicketfavors: Gloves, Bonus Lvl 9 Druid Spell, +3 regeneration, +6 wisdom, +2 saves. Requires at least 15 Use Magic Device, or an appropriate class(Druid/Spirit Shaman/Ranger).
- Faraneyth's Redemption: Belt, +4 ac, +8 regeneration, +4 will saves.
- Heart of Rashemen: Ring (must defeat the spirit badger at the Ice Troll Lodge), +5 regeneration, Haste, Freedom of Movement, Improved Evasion
- Any Shield: custom enchantment +8 regeneration.
- Any Armor/Robe: custom enchantment +8 regeneration.