|Spell level :||Innate level: 1, Sorcerer/Wizard: 1|
|Components :||Verbal and Somatic|
|Target/Area :||One party member|
|Duration :||1 min. * cLevel|
|Spell resistance :||No|
Reduces target party member's size by one category (which implies a bonus of +1 to attack rolls and armor class). The target also gains a +2 size bonus to dexterity but incurs a -2 size penalty to strength, and deals -3 damage with all melee weapons.
- Contrary to the spell description there is no penalty to damage associated with this spell.
- The penalty to strength can be blocked by immunity to attritubute drain/damage either from an item or (Mass) Death Ward. Under these conditions there are no penalties to the spell, Just a +2 to Dexterity and a +1 to AC and AB.
- The bonus to dexterity does not stack with bonuses from other sources.
- This spell does not implement a size category change that would affect size dependent checks like grapple checks or knockdown attempts. It also does not affect weapon rules in terms of what is considered a light, one-handed weapon and two-handed weapon.
- The AC bonus is implemented as Dodge AC bonus, rather than size AC bonus.
- This is a useful spell to a pure spellcaster, or dexterity based character as it gives an effective +2 AC and +1 to AB, while the penalties are largely irrelevant.
- The impact script for this spell is nx2_s0_reduceperson.nss