"This creature looks like a humanoid giant, taller than a house and composed of pure darkness. It wears no clothing and has smooth, hairless skin and a genderless body."
Nightwalkers are human-shaped horrors that haunt the darkness, hailing from the Plane of Shadow. These mighty beings lurk in dark areas where they can almost always surprise the unwary. Their natural weapons are treated as magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
- Undead 20
- Usually chaotic evil
- Damage reduction 15/magic and alchemical silver
- Immunity to disease, critical hits, death magic, level/ability drain, mind-affecting spells, paralysis, poison, sneak attack, cold damage
- Spell resistance 30
- Turn resistance 2
- Weapon Proficiency (creature), Cleave, Combat Expertise, Disarm, Improved Disarm, Power Attack, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Darkvision, Knockdown
- Can cast Aura of Fear, Cone of Cold, Confusion, Contagion, Create Greater Undead, Finger of Death, Gaze, Fear, Greater Dispel Magic, Haste, Hold Monster, Invisibility, See Invisibility, Word of Faith
Crossroad Keep's NightwalkerEdit
This avatar of the King of Shadows assaults the Keep through a portal set up temporarily behind the walls.
- Undead 20/Outsider 6
- Stat: 38 14 12 20 20 18
- Saves (total): 17 16 24
- HP (total) 344
- AC (Total) 33
- Weapon Proficiency (creature), Cleave, Combat Expertise, Disarm, Improved Disarm, Power Attack, Great Fortitude, Improved Initiative, Darkvision,
- Can cast Finger of Death, Greater Dispel Magic, Haste, Hold Monster, Summon Greater Undead, Gaze Fear.
Based on Toolset reading of Crossroad Keep Siege's Nightwalker creature.