This is a listing (with descriptions) of the primary developers sites for the game, and sites of interest to the overall community.
- Main Forums (hosted by BioWare)
- NWNList, a directory of currently active Persistent Worlds. It features links to PW forums, player counts, and information on how to direct connect.
- The NeverWinter Citadel Project Community News (dead for now)
- NW Connections
- Thieves-Guild.Net - This site has extensive information on all aspects of NWN2 and MotB including: Walkthroughs, maps, crafting guides and recipes, FAQs, cheat and item codes and custom portraits.
- Steam Neverwinter Nights 2 Community Players, designers, worldbuilders, multiplayer. Representing also the fine folk from #nwn2cr (irc.nwn2source.net) - the Neverwinter Nights 2 Community Representatives. For both players of the NWN2 Disc Edition and the NWN2 Steam Release (Platinum Edition).
- Kaedrin's NWN2 Custom Content
- DLA - dead
- Adam Miller's Dark Water
- Robinson Workshop, our tiles belong to them
- Bouncyrock, Misery Stone and J Ree models work
- The Everfire Forge, a NWN2 Weapon for your hero
- Academy for Modding Excellence
- Wyrin's Dark Avenger series
- Maerduin's Harp & Chrisanthemum series
- Gaming Parent Studios
- NWN2Wiki Character Builds
- NWN2 Character Builder
- NWN2DB Forums
- Complete Character Builder's Checklist
- ECB Build Search
- Most Damage Sorceror Build - dead
- The broken/weird/not-quite playable builds thread - dead
Guides and TutorialsEdit
- NWN Version of this guide While NWN2 has many differences compared to NWN1, they also have many things in common. This older guide still has a ton of information and some useful tutorials.
- #nwn2cr - http://www.nwn2source.net/irc/
- #dladventures - DLA's channel
- #terran - PRC's channel
- #prc_help - for PRC tech support