Moon elves are the most common sort of elves in Faerûn. Also called silver elves, they have fair skin (sometimes tinged with blue) and hair of silver-white, black, or blue. Their eyes are blue or green, with gold flecks. They are the elven subrace most tolerant of humankind, and most half-elves are descended from moon elves.
The description for the moon elf subrace matches the default description of the elf race.
Favored class: Wizard. A multiclass elf's wizard class does not count when determining whether she takes an XP penalty for multiclassing. Wizardry comes naturally to elves - indeed, they sometimes claim to have invented it, and fighter/wizards are especially common among them.
- Hardiness vs. Enchantments: +2 racial saving throw bonus against enchantment spells or effects.
- Immunity to Sleep: Immunity to sleep and magic sleep effects.
- Low-light vision: An elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination.
- Weapon Proficiency: Elves are automatically proficient with longsword, rapier, longbow (including composite longbow), and shortbow (including composite shortbow) weapons.
- Keen Sense: An elf who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
- Skill Affinity (Listen): +2 to Listen
- Skill Affinity (Search): +2 to Search
- Skill Affinity (Spot): +2 racial bonus to Spot
- Neither NWN nor NWN2 include languages.