|Type:||Roleplaying Persistent World|
Mirrors Online, a premier duel-server roleplaying persistent world.
Hosted by Hollow Relic Studios, and based on the custom d20 campaign setting, "Mirrors - A Journey in Reflections" is being adapted for Neverwinter Nights 2 by a dedicated team that believes in attention to detail and in creating a fun place to play games with friends. A brief summary of what Mirrors Online players can expect to find:
- A low magic setting with established history and lore, including a fully developed and unique pantheon, racial animosity, and custom magic system.
- The choice of both a permadeath (Journey of Legend), and non-permadeath (Everlasting Journey) server. These two servers will allow interested players and novice computer role-playing game enthusiasts to explore Mirrors Online with as little (or as much!) risk as they choose.
- A commitment from the Mirrors Online team to develop Mirrors Online entirely in accordance with the Revised (v.3.5)System Reference Document. Our goal is to offer one of the premier 3.5 core rules compliant servers for Neverwinter Nights 2.
- A commitment from the Mirrors Online team to develop an entirely persistent module, that will allow for player-character advancement without the need of a Dungeon Master if players choose. There will be persistent quests available from levels 1 through 20.
- Magical items that are connected to the lore of the game world, and the availability of unique items that will be available to only one player character at a time, and will also be tied to persistent quests at all levels throughout the server.
- The opportunity to be part of a Neverwinter Nights 2 community that promotes role-playing, respect, and fun.
The Mirrors Online team wishes to invite the Neverwinter Nights 2 community to visit our website, read our F.A.Q. and browse our forums, where our ranks of interested players continues to grow.