- Type of feat
- Class, Epic
- Character level 21, Evasion, Epic Prowess
- Required for
Specifics: As a full attack action, the character makes a single normal attack against an opponent (regardless of the number of attacks per round they normally receive). If the attack hits, the target's weakness is exposed: every round for 5 rounds the target takes damage equal to the character's Dexterity bonus (minimum of 1). This damage ignores all damage reductions and immunities. During this time, the target's AC is also reduced by 3. This ability has a cooldown of 6 seconds.
- Expose Weakness is a standard action, not a full round action. The character doesn't lose any attacks when using Expose Weakness, rather the first attack of the flurry that Expose Weakness activates is the Expose Weakness attack.
- The Expose Weakness attack always hits dealing damage for a normal hit, regardless of the effect of the attack roll or concealment. The message may display Expose Weakness: failed, but the damage is still applied to the target. However, the effects of this feat (Dexterity modifier damage and AC penalty) are only applied if this attack roll hits.
- The effects of Expose Weakness stack with each other.
- Expose Weakness can be attempted with a ranged weapon, however it does not have any effect.
- A Warlock's "Hideous Blow" does not work with Expose Weakness.