- Type of feat: Class
- Prerequisite: Rogue level 10/13/16/19
- Required for: Epic Precision
- Specifics: A rogue with this ability can sneak attack opponents with such precision that her blows weaken and hamper them. An opponent damaged by one of her sneak attacks also takes 2 points of Strength damage. Ability points lost to damage return on their own at the rate of 1 point per day for each damaged ability.
- Use: Automatic
Special: A rogue can select this feat as one of their bonus feats after level 10.
- You cannot inflict crippling strikes with a ranged weapon.
- The effects of this ability stacks with itself per hit landed.