A base class is a class that may be chosen at level 1 (as opposed to a prestige class).
The following 15 base classes are included in NWN2 (two from MotB and one from SoZ).
Combat Classes Edit
- Barbarian: A ferocious warrior guided by fury and instinct.
- Fighter: A warrior with unequaled skill with weapons.
- Monk: A martial artist and master of exotic powers.
- Paladin: A champion of justice, strengthened by an array of divine powers.
- Ranger: A cunning, skilled warrior of the wilderness.
- Rogue: A skillful scout and spy who utilizes stealth.
- Swashbuckler: An agile warrior who favors wit over brute force. (SoZ)
Spellcasting Classes Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.