- A single attack can be gained by equipping any off-hand weapon.
- The improved two-weapon fighting feat provides a 2nd attack
- Greater two-weapon fighting provides a 3rd attack.
- Perfect_Two-Weapon_Fighting provides as many attacks with off-hand weapon as with main hand.
Rangers gain access to two-weapon fighting, improved two-weapon fighting, greater two-weapon fighting and Perfect_Two-Weapon_Fighting if they follow the two-weapon fighting combat path. A ranger's combat style is only usable when wearing light or no armor.
Flurry of blowsEdit
Monks can temporarily gain extra attacks from their flurry of blows feature, with AB penalties applying at lower levels. All attacks gained from flurry of blows use the highest character AB. Specific weapon restrictions also apply.
- Monks gain 1 extra attack at 1st level.
- At 11th level a 2nd attack is gained.