A character's armor protects him in combat and is worn in the Armor slot of your inventory screen. All armor belongs to either light armor, medium armor, heavy armor or clothing. Heavier armor provides more protection, but also weigh more and will trouble arcane spellcasters and characters with a high dexterity score.
Arcane spell failure: A chance to fail any arcane spell cast with a somatic component. Ranges from 0% to 40%. Bards and warlocks suffer no arcane spell failure from light armor. Mithral armor has this reduced.
|Armor||Armor Type||Armor class||Maximum dex bonus||Armor check penalty||Arcane spell failure|
|Studded leather armor||Light||3||5||-1||15%|
Other armor piecesEdit
Armor Class additions Edit
STACKABLE = means Additional to itself. Different types can stack with each other.
- Armor bonus to AC = is the Additional AC that is added to your BASE Armor Class of your Armor. UNSTACKABLE.
- Shield bonus to AC = is the Additional AC that is added to your BASE Armor Class of your Shield. UNSTACKABLE.
- Natural armor bonus = from Amulets, Spells & Feats UN-STACKABLE, But It should be.
- Deflection bonus = It Applies against ALL other attacks including touch attacks. UN-STACKABLE
- Dodge Bonus = from Boots, Spells, Feats & Songs; It Applies against ALL other attacks including touch attacks. STACKABLE
- Armor is customizable in NWN2, allowing the mod community to actually build its own custom armor pieces.