"Amie lost her parents as an infant during the battle that almost destroyed West Harbor. She was raised by the wizard Tarmas, who tutored her in the practice of magic. Intelligent and quite pretty, Amie has generally spurned the attention of the village boys, preferring to spend her time with you and Bevil… or pouring over books in Tarmas’ library."
Amie was first seen in IGN Video Commentary.
While her stats are very good (Str 12, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 9, Cha 14, at Level 1, Pointbuy 38) and she would be a great character to have, sadly she is not available for long. Therefore you should not waste resources on her, like teaching her new spells from scrolls.
Amie is long time friend of the PC from the village of West Harbor. They were both orphaned during the battle with the King of Shadows some 15 years prior to the events of the game. It is stated that Amie's parents were not originally from West Harbor, but remained to defend the village nonetheless. After the battle she was adopted by Tarmas as his apprentice. According to Tarmas, Amie has strong magic within her blood, and believes she may be of Luskan descent. She had expressed interest in leaving West Harbor once she finishes up her apprenticeship and traveling the realms while recording all she saw.
She is killed during the Githyanki raid on West Harbor at the beginning of the game when she tries to assist Tarmas in his battle against the Githyanki wizard leading the raid.
- Amie is voiced by Stephanie D'Abruzzo
- Her familiar is a Bat named Volo.
- Wyl Mossfield has a little crush on Amie, thats why he often bullies the PC because Amie only hangs around with him/her and Bevil Starling.
- Amie shows a romantic interest for the PC if the Ladies' Man background is chosen.
- Amie's deity is Mystra.
- When you ask for Mead in West Harbor, you will be denied on the account of Amie getting drunk last year and doing a lewd preformance.
- Amie makes an appearance in Mask of the Betrayer, when the PC visits the West Harbor dream.
- Amie has an ability for magic that exceeds her class level-in the battle with the Githyanki mage in which she is killed she casts either a Lesser Missile Storm or a Magic Missile at 9th level casting ability. Missile Storm, either version, is a higher-level spell than she can memorise at the time (she's Level 3, like the protagonist) and the number of missiles are greatly in excess of what a 3rd level mage can create for Magic Missile(2).