|A Song of Ice and Fire - Westeros|
|Staff:|| George R. R. Martin (Creator)|
THIS PROJECT IS OFFICIALLY DEFUNCT (as declared by the admin JCSeer on their forums in December 2008).
A Song of Ice and Fire - Westeros is a persistent world based on the bestselling novels by George R. R. Martin, and set in A Song of Ice and Fire during the chaotic time immediately following events of The Storm of Swords. It is intended to be a heavily roleplay-oriented environment. We are currently in the planning phase in preparation for ramp-up with the release of NWN2. More details to come. The Development Team is currently looking for a server host, a custom content maker, and coders.
Westeros will be rated R, for graphic descriptive violence, in-character adult language, sexual implications, and elements of horror. Do not confuse Westeros for a social or MA/AO server. George Martin's world is a dark and treacherous one, and the staff has every intention of bringing that world to life as faithfully as possible. The R Rating was chosen to give more freedom to reflect that world.
- Low magic setting
- Nobility system, allowing a player to rise from the lowest social strata to the highest, possibly back to the lowest, based on their actions.
- Player-run factions
- Story is paramount: For every action there is a reaction. You will have an impact on the world.
- Custom classes, feats and skills.
- Custom permadeath settings.
- Urban Underto (Project Coordinator)
- Dorcha UrSonn
- JCSeer (Admin)
Any questions or comments regarding this article or persistent world should be sent to The Administrator